Urban Sunrise

jadin

The Mad Hatter
Reaction score
Website
jadinhanson.smugmug.com
DSC_3270.jpg

The colors are very nice, and I really enjoy the movement through the picture...there is so much to look at, yet it doesn't seem to cluttered. My only real criticism is that the horizon line is splitting this in half, but because there is so much in the frame it seems that it doesn't detract too much. Very nicely done Jadin.

Evocotive and peaceful, the exposure is bang on and the subject is captured beautifully. I think you did a great job here.

well done as usual jadin! post more often...your absense is noticed around these parts.

I love the composition here; it's so great that you had the cooperation of the ducks, too. ;)

My biggest distraction here is the color, however...it seems overly saturated, particularly the reds. Not that it can't be intense at this time of day, just that my eye keeps going to them and I find I'm thinking about that, more than enjoying the view. :)

Very good picture Jadin, not much to critique. As terri pointed out may be a touch oversaturated. Very good compositon and the ducks add that little extra.

awesome color & exposure, composition is spot on... frame it for me!

there should be some sort of motivational caption about hard work, at the end of a long day, being worth it or some such verbage...

oops, it's urban sunrise umm... yea, the motivational blurb should be something about waking up early then :p hehe

Most reactions

Back