Urgent call - urgent call - do you read me? Germany Meet-Up Group?

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
There are only three more months to go until there will be the one-week-Germany-Meet-Up.

I need NUMBERS!
It is important I know (for sure this time) who is coming and who is NOT coming.

Three persons have recently dropped out.
"Ole Hoop" can thus easily have three more people to come and share the apartments with the others.

This is the actual list of people coming/room wanted, but: as you can see, Corry and Joe have dropped out, as have Tangerini and family... so we have more free beds that want to get filled by people coming to the meet-up!!!

Hertz - 1 bed
Antarctican - 1 bed
Jeff Canes - 1 bed
Daan (doenoe) - 1 bed
photojazz - 1 bed
Alex_B- 1 bed
ferny - 2 beds
Ravikiran - 1 bed
Chris of Arabia - 2 beds
Unimaxium - 1 bed

Folks, I need to know who is coming!
Iron_Flatline said he'd come, but would much rather live in a hotel. That is ok. Don't know if he has meanwhile arranged things for himself, I have him all the hotel's details!

How about other European members?
Tim from Copenhagen?
Members from Belgium?

Please, make up your minds. I need to make reservations of some of the things I plan to do in time - might be too late for some already. And some reservations only work with a large enough group!!!

For more info, also for newcomers to the idea, I may well refer you to the other two threads on the Meet-Up:

Early_planning_stages

More_detailed_planning

I am afraid, my " number" will remain on 1. ;)

All the others who are still undecided, come on, it will be great fun :) And cheaper that most of you expect.

man, I already said I wouldn't be there, but this sure looks like fun! The people that dropped out should be whipped...
:whip:

enjoy people!

pascal

I know you can't come, Pascal.
But others???
Please!

C'mon people! It's gonna be lots of fun. Photo and blackmail ops will abound. The accommodation is inexpensive, and if you start looking into airfares, you will probably be pleasantly surprised. :lmao:

(You know you wanna!)

Yes, you wanna!
And I need replacement for the three that have dropped out, and the house wasn't even filled as yet, so I can easily have MORE than three that still haven't made up their minds.

How about some more EUROPEAN members then!??? Danish members, for example, or those who live in Italy, or Belgium, etc.?

We need more Brits! come on!

And more from the continent. it is easy for them :)

Who really wants to miss seeing me after all the drinks Hertz owes me? ;)

I think, Ravikiran is working on it. In earnest! But I haven't heard from him of late.
But you're right Hertz, he should be on the list.
I added him.

Im still in.........still looking around for the planeticket. Gonna talk to a mate of mine soon. He flew to Germany quite often, asking him where he bought his tickets :)

I'm going to try... but it just depends whether work will give me the time off and this I won't know for at least 3 weeks or so, so by that time it may be too late?

Never too late, Becky. Never.
What with those three persons dropped out and two of the list AWOL, there is PLENTY of room!

Added you to the group with pleasure!!! :D

Please, some who haven't thought about it up to now ... make up your minds. There are even plans on how to make it as economic for those who might struggle a little financially as can be!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back