Urgent call - urgent call - do you read me? Germany Meet-Up Group?

Think I'm just about packed, I still seem to be charging batteries for some reason though :scratch:

I'd no idea I had so many things that needed charging.

I've also printed out loads of maps and things so I can find the place. I'm guessing that by the time we've got out of the airport and picked up the hire car and got to the hotel and found Corinna's house, it's going to be around 15:00 before we get to see you all.

Well I just need to get breakfast and the taxi to take us to the airport will be here in 25 minutes. See you all over there.

just crawled out of bed ..... I feel privileged not having to start travel as early as you all :p

Well it's all over for 2008. Anne-Marie and I just got back home about half an hour ago (and already I'm posting). Pictures later, much later...

what do you mean "much later" you go and post pics......its just something everybody has to do once they get home. Except for me, cause im a busy person and all ;)
Was nice meeting you and Anne-Marie :)

Likewise Sir. I shall aim to get something up a little later today, but right now I'm feeling a bit worse for wear. You should see the pile of washing we've managed to accumulate in a week!

oook where can I see the pics of what I missed? :D I hope you had a wonderful time there!

Most reactions

Back