Urgent call - urgent call - do you read me? Germany Meet-Up Group?

All the better. Will change the list at once! :D

I may be able to go for the 24th/25th of May as it is a weekend - I am going camping in the first week of June so would rather have the last week of May available so I can prepare for it.

I wonder if that is too little time!

David

24 May is nothing but "arrival day". I haven't planned anything other than getting people settled into that home and maybe dinner for all in the "Bistro". Sunday is for adaptation, getting over possible jet-lags, so all we shall do is go to the swimming pool (which is both indoors and outdoors pool, with restaurant and all.

The real "sight-seeing" (Hamburg, Lüneburg, Bremen, canoe trip) will only start on Monday.

So it depends on what you want to see and do!? Do you think just meeting us (and seeing my highly uninteresting "town") is enough? You decide. Should you plan to make use of the camp site, let me know, I might need to inform them in time!

And I have counted and came to the conclusion that the apartments are filled with 16 persons (given DigitalDiva+boyfriend and also photojazz really come!), maximum is 18. But there are always more possibilities, also cheap or for free even!

I'm still at "probably", tending toward "highly likely."

Goodie, Iron!
Do you still plan to reside in "Stemmer Landkrug" then? Do you still have their address and phone number?

I am still in!

Still just 1 bed :(

Awww. Alex :hug:

Does anyone know ANYTHING about DigitalDiva???

Photojazz?
Will you come in here and say "YES! I still mean to come, and I want x bed(s) in the holiday home" ???

I really want to make it to this meetup, and it's starting to look like I actually might be able to. I know it's getting last-minute, but you can put my name on the list.

So as I understand it, the best way to get to the meetup is to fly into either Hamburg or Bremen? I'm looking into flights now.

And in terms of those apartments, is there still space for one more? What's the latest news about that?

^^^ The apartments sleep a total of 18 people, and of the 16 in Corinna's list not all have confirmed they're still coming, so I'd guess there's still space.

Wonderful to hear that you think you'll make it to the meetup!!

Anty's right: it seems like DigitalDiva and boyfriend are not coming, after all, or so I deduce from the fact that she's been seen last as active here on TPF in November 2007 - I wouldn't know what else to deduce from that.

And yes, Sky, Hamburg or Bremen are best, but if Hannover should give you a better result/price/time, try that, too, or Düsseldorf (then you might have the pleasure to come speeding up here in Alex_B's Audi ;) --- maybe).

Most reactions

Back