Urgent question about brush tip in PS

amandapete

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is the second time this has happened to me in photoshop. For some reason i can't change my brush tip from the "precise" mode to "normal brush tip".

I've gone into "edit", "prefrences", "display and cursors" and then chose "normal brush tip" but it is not changing it.

Does anyone know if this is a bug in my photoshop or is there something else i'm missing. I don't know why it even happened. I didn't hit any different key strokes.

The last time it happened i was able to fix it using the obove method but now i'm thinking it might of just been a fluke.

Help!! i need to fix some photo's quickly but i can't see the brush b/c the tip is too fine. Aarrhhh!

:banghead:

you probably have.. but have u shut down your computer and rebooted yet?? I had a bug in photoshop that took me shutting my computer down 4 times before it resolved.

I didn't reboot. I started working on my photo anyways by creating another layer........and wouldn't you know it when i choose "brush" it was fixed. Not because I created another layer....I think it was just another fluke that it fixed it self.
Gosh this is going to be frustrating if it keeps happening. Oh well. :er:

Thanks for your reply.

oh....my....gosh! You are a genius and I fee like an idiot. I tested the caps lock and that's exactly what it was.
I have an 18month old son who does funny things to my computer when i'm not looking.
Thanks for solving the mystery. :)

Most reactions

Back