Urte & Linas wedding. Little unusual :)

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Urte_Linas097.jpg

Please:

http://www.meninenuotrauka.lt/2009/urte_linas/http://meninenuotrauka.lt/2009/urte_linas/

I would be glad to see your comment. Thanks! :)

Yes I agree, love the "zany" shot, so many wedding shots are the standard smile 'til it hurts format, blah blah blah. :thumbup:

So many lovely, unusual, fun shots in the bunch...too many to point out. I'll bet the bride and groom are thrilled to bits with these.

I love the way you compose every shot!!!! So Insane!!!!! I need to learn how to shoot like you lol.

Incredible shots! I love the variety of shots and locations. Do you have a checklist of shots and poses you use to make sure you get all the shots or how do you make sure you don't miss anything?

AHH! I love your shots so much I hate them.

Wow. Seriously.

I'm a VERY traditional kind of guy, so generally I would howl at such "odd" pictures, but no way... I looked at every one and I loved almost all of them. I PARTICULARLY loved the one of the bride down in the lower left against some cool brick wall thing looking up and to the right... and also one with her in some sort of alley... but really so MANY amazing shots.

They're all so alive... so honest... so genuine... and it's VERY clear to me that you REALLY know what you are doing. There is a casual ease to the clarity, focusing choices, depth of field, etc. that is so delicate you would almost miss it... and yet so delicate that it's clear that the choices were all RAZOR edge laser-focused specific choices that you made.

I am absolutely and completely floored.

THANK YOU for sharing these.

WOW. Those are AMAZING. That's all I can really say. Fantastic.

Could you maybe go into what equipment/techniques you use to get such clean shots?

Incredible shots...really. Usually when someone links to so many pictures I just kinda glance at a few of them and move on, but these were good enough to make me want to look at every single one.

It looked like it was a very fun wedding.

Wow. Like others have already said I would normally just scan through so many pictures, but I ended up looking at each one. Fantastic set!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back