Us Army...putting away the uniform

Karla_atx

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So my roommate is a us army vet she just got out of the military and it was time to put her uniform away... i thought i was time for a photoshoot!!
1-
canon25600746.jpg

canon25600748.jpg

3-
canon25600753.jpg

4-
canon25600752.jpg

canon25600754.jpg

6-
canon25600740.jpg

canon25600739.jpg

Excellent series!! I hope you print these off and give them to her, as she is sure to like them.

Excellent series!! I hope you print these off and give them to her, as she is sure to like them.
thank you! she is still waiting for a few more boxes to ship back so there is still more uniforms to go thru !! (deserts) so i will be taking pics of that too

I agree with Anty, really like the way you composed #3 & #6. Look forward to your next series.

Nice set. Number 4 is my favourite, although number 7 suffers from some mediocre composition and exposure.

By the way, who is this woman? Tell her "Way to go!" from me.

Let's see, an Iraq campaign medal, a Korean Defense medal, a mech/Driver badge, army achievement badge, etc, etc. This girl did a fine job!

Nice set. Number 4 is my favourite, although number 7 suffers from some mediocre composition and exposure.

By the way, who is this woman? Tell her "Way to go!" from me.

Let's see, an Iraq campaign medal, a Korean Defense medal, a mech/Driver badge, army achievement badge, etc, etc. This girl did a fine job!

She is my roommate, and yes she did indeed did a wonderfull job protecting our country did 3 tours over seas and was release honorably

love those shoes...

Send my respects. MPs don't get enough.

-JamesD

yes thats what she says all the time ...mps dont get enough ...

and about the shoes lol she bought em but never used em ...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back