Using objects to take pictures

yella81celica

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I like using things to spice up a photo shoot. Ive only been able to take pictures of my friends cars unless I go to a car meet. I was able to darken out the hand in the 2nd picture, something I'll do from now on. Let me know what you think.

29227-1427860865-e4f1aa2fe5d7a813070bd7ef1fbd98e7.jpg
29234-1427861032-f9591afbd74dcdec6531d1b42090c190.jpg

These are very interesting. When I read the title I thought you were going to discussed objects that you could throw at the shutter release button ... or maybe a Rube Goldberg shutter release.

Hahaha. throwing something at the camera.

Is there a better title you think I could change it to? I have another object I use but am going to wait to see what people think of these two.

I like it quite a bit.

There are some things you should work on, such as; your hand in the frame, and the two-reflection mirror is not great.

Ya no hands make it look better.

I kinda like the split mirror. I use it as my teaser picture before I post the whole photo shoot. I feel like its something I do different from the other local guys that take pictures.

Interesting shots. I quite like the second one. The angle and not being able to see the hand holding the mirror look better. Well done.

Most reactions

Back