Utah signs in!

twocolor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.twocolorphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, I'm an "amateur" photographer who is currently working on going pro! I'm in the middle of the process of starting up my business. I already have a clientele that could keep me busy when and only when I want to be busy.

As much as I love photography, my family is my most important "photo shoot"! I am the mother of four beautiful children. Their ages range from 11yrs down to an amazing 1 year old little girl.

I am a self-proclaimed Pentaxian, and am looking forward to upgrading to the K20D. My first SLR was referred to me by a friend, a Pentax ZX-30, and I instantly fell in love with the quality of photos I could get. I have since upgraded to Digital with my DSLR Pentax ist-DL and again am amazed at the quality of photos I can get.

I specialize in infant and baby photography, but have done anything from commercial, senior, wedding etc . . .

Anyway, I look forward to being part of this forum!

twocolor

FINALLY I have someone close to me.. Welcome to the site!!!

Thanks everyone for the welcome. What do you use most on this site. So far I'm very intrigued! There's defineately alot to get to take in! Where's THE fav spot to go??

Welcome aboard.

HI! I live in Salt Lake!

Oh goodie another person close to me!!
I am in Burley ID!

Welcome to TPF!

Thanks everyone for the welcome. What do you use most on this site. So far I'm very intrigued! There's defineately alot to get to take in! Where's THE fav spot to go??
There's probably no one spot...different strokes for different folks, so there's something for just about everyone.

Most reactions

Back