Dutchie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.petraroest.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys!
This is actually a combined picture. The picture itself was taken in Utah (Gooseneck State Park), the clouds however are European ;-) Been playing in Photoshop and I think it turned out kinda neat. Though I'd share this with you all and see what you think?

11.jpg

Well, somehow I feel that clouds might - in fact - be something ... erm ... universal???

If you hadn't told us you put up European clouds into a Utah-scene, I would not have thought you did! Though could there by a tiny, tiny flaw on the right of the mountains, with some blue of the European sky mingling with the Utah mountain???

What was the original sky like?
I like the composition. Did you travel with that camper van?

Wow really? I didn't think they had clouds in the US ;-) And you are right, I made a tiny little booboo but didnt have the time to fix it...lol
The original sky was a little boring. I didnt travel by van, but by regular car. This is the original pic:

6.jpg

As I can see, the European :)biggrin: ) clouds are more dramatic!
Now, however, I already hear the purists say that clouds of the kind in your edited version would probably cast shadows onto the countryside underneath them ... :scratch: :wink:
I still think this is well-done. I don't know HOW to do it!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back