Vacation Pics

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have not been overly enthusiastic about working on my vacation pics to the NE States because of the poor weather we had but here are a few of the better ones I took along the way.

nes8674.jpg

nes8709.jpg

nes8712.jpg

nes8720.jpg

nes8727.jpg

nes8760.jpg

nes8904.jpg

nes8953.jpg

Cheers,

Eric

the last two really stand out for me Eric.

love the rich colors in the recessed archway shot.

well done!

Great shots Eric, the Yankee shirt and the arc are my fav's

5, 6, 7, and 8 are all amazing...awesome. :thumbup:

I like them all.
Well, wouldn't I? They are AIRIC-pics, after all.

But although you were unhappy at the time about the weather, I do think that just BECAUSE of the weather, the last photo has got a very distinct, intense emotional aspect. I like that one very, very much. I wonder if it WAS this monochrome?

But I also like the close-up on the red bricks over that door ... do you creatively crop your photos afterwards or even while taking the picture?

And the all overgrown hut (?) in the woods (?) ... well, that very green one! :D Green! Ahhh! :D

my fav is the first one! very colourfull and a very very nice landscape there!!! What's more the shadows from the tree are really neat. But w8... what is there? your shadow??? in the bottom left corner??? :p:p:p:p sorry I had to :p

Wonderful shots as always Eric!

love #4,7,8

very awesome work.. thanks for sharing :)

I particularly like the brick archway and the last two.

It looks to me like the foliage had the same weather-related problems in the northeast as here in the northwest. It simply wasn't a great year for foliage shots. All the more credit to you, then, for setting aside that aspect of your trip and coming up with great images in other areas.

Most reactions

Back