vacation plans - ideas?

ah, you still remember that tale :)

Vic falls .... hmmm

Yes, come to Canada indeed!
Close to where I live, Banff, Jasper, the gorgeous Rocky Mountains... it's a photographer's dream!

Do what I do with my vacations..... weed the garden, wash the cars, play with the kids.... :D

Do what I do with my vacations..... weed the garden, wash the cars, play with the kids.... :D

OK, just checking: no garden, one car only (which is clean enough), no kids .... hmm, seems you plan does not apply to me ;)

Any other time of the year, I'd offer you a place at Hotel Joe in Baltimore, but I'll be in the middle of moving ;)

Doesn't mean you can't come visit Baltimore/DC though!

OK, just checking: no garden, one car only (which is clean enough), no kids .... hmm, seems you plan does not apply to me ;)
Sorry, haven't been jumping on the forum as frequently as I was.....

Simple, use this vacation to make the kids, then you have something to do for all future vacations, hehe :lol:

3 day weekend for us. Just planted 10 rows of corn, along with broccoli, beans, cucumber, zucchini, lettuce, spinach, radishes, onions, and carrots. Tilled up a new section to put some strawberries, and I'll wait and get around 10 tomato plants and 5-10 pepper plants. Along with the 10 apple, 5 peach, 2 pear, 2 cherry, and 2 plum trees in the back yard, we have plenty to do during vacations :D

Bonus, the kids are old enough now that I just pulled a hoe through to make the rows and told the kids "go plant these seeds." They do all the bending down work.

Sorry, haven't been jumping on the forum as frequently as I was.....

Simple, use this vacation to make the kids, then you have something to do for all future vacations, hehe :lol:

3 day weekend for us. Just planted 10 rows of corn, along with broccoli, beans, cucumber, zucchini, lettuce, spinach, radishes, onions, and carrots. Tilled up a new section to put some strawberries, and I'll wait and get around 10 tomato plants and 5-10 pepper plants. Along with the 10 apple, 5 peach, 2 pear, 2 cherry, and 2 plum trees in the back yard, we have plenty to do during vacations :D

Bonus, the kids are old enough now that I just pulled a hoe through to make the rows and told the kids "go plant these seeds." They do all the bending down work.

You do realize farming is a punishment for crimes in certain parts of the world? Given that, you know children are a punishment for shoplifting in some places too? You people who like to grow things and make babies... I'll never get it. Give me a beach, a hammock, a hollowed out coconut as a cup (with a straw and umbrella), and girls in bikinis walking around. Forget all of this farming crap, at least, for a VACATION!

this thread is taking an interesting turn ;)

Any other time of the year, I'd offer you a place at Hotel Joe in Baltimore, but I'll be in the middle of moving ;)

Doesn't mean you can't come visit Baltimore/DC though!

sounds like bad timing then! but thanks for the offer :)

Go to a Pub, any one will do, drink lots of beer, none of that American watered down rubbish though, and after 10 or 20 pints you can imagine you are anywhere you want to be

If he just leapt onto the Kiel - Klaipeda ferry then he could go to the first hotel in Klaipeda and spend next to nothing on the hotel and next to nothing on vodka and girls :p Then he could come back and with all the money he saved, buy some more L glass :p

Most reactions

Back