Valentine's Day

I

Iron Flatline

Ack.

What are you going to shoot/print/frame this year?

Pressure is on, one week!

I did a series of shots from "Before Kids" that I rendered as Polaroids and then mounted last year.

I may do something like this guy's shot this year.

Gotta think of something new. I'll trade you idea for idea.

Help!

Sorry, can't help you. I see this as just another stupid commercial day. And so does my wife which is why we got married :lmao:

A few years back, I mixed up some biscuit dough, and baked her name in biscuits and served it on a plate. That's easy if her name is short....if the name is longer, you'll probably need to serve it on a cookie sheet.

Small, heart-shaped biscuits are easy to shape with a cookie-cutter.

I have actually also made cheese and cracker plates as surprises, using cheese slices, and then cutting them into letters and arranging them on the plate. These ideas might seem sappy, but they get an "Awwwww!" response.

Hallmark is EVIL.

I've never subcumed to their twisted devices.

Here's what I did.... almost 11 years ago I was interested in a relationship with a certain person and was friends with their brother. The brother gave me the address of said certain person. I then went to my brothers' printshop to create a valentine card like no other! I had a lot of fun using clip-art animations and the usual slogan "will you be my valentine?" In the mailbox it went and I was responded to 2 days before the 14th with an absolute YES!! Our 11th anniversary is this year! Just saying that silly little ideas really work! Now I am at the drawing board again for another, unlike no other valentine's/anniversary card. fun fun fun I'm using photos of us this time as opposed to clip-art! they love the personalization and thought that is put init!! G.L.

I hate this holiday but I do have a Valentine this year. I joked to her saying not to expect anything from me. I'm gonna pick her up some chocolates and a couple roses. I'd feel guilty if I didn't :D Just sucks I have to work so I'll have to do something the day before.

A few years back, I mixed up some biscuit dough, and baked her name in biscuits and served it on a plate. That's easy if her name is short....if the name is longer, you'll probably need to serve it on a cookie sheet.

:lovey:

OMG, problem solved. Check out Sade's new album Soldier of Love. You're good to go if you bring that home...

Hi...All. This time I am gonna plan very differently for my husband. Saturday night i will say to my sweet hubby saying that I am going to my mom's home and I will be at my friends home. By midnight I will enter into my home with duplicate keys and surprise him with roses and gift bought for him. Guys...Do you think it is good Idea or very boring...?

i know this is late but i just saw this thread...

i'll throw out a cheap and cute idea i did for my husband a couple years back... I made him a CandyGram... i got some poster board, and wrote a cute message for him, and taped candy bars in place of words. i took a picture and i'll have to find it, but for example i wrote like *you're worth more than a "100 Grand"* , *even if you get "Chunky" I'll still love you, *"Hugs" and "Kisses."* just wherever you can substitue a word for a candy, you're good to go! It's cheesy, but cute! :love:

Most reactions

Back