Valentine's Plans

I'll celebrate SAD the same way I have for the last few years: Pass out some Dove chocolate hearts to folks.

If it weren't for this forum, I'd totally miss what day it is. Hard as they try to establish the American Hallmark days in Germany, too, they fail (with me - and a good many others that I know). So ... no Valentine's plans at all.

If it weren't for this forum, I'd totally miss what day it is. Hard as they try to establish the American Hallmark days in Germany, too, they fail (with me - and a good many others that I know). So ... no Valentine's plans at all.

I like that. Can I move to Germany?

We don't have a baby sitter, and besides we are planning for a funeral that is out of town on the weekend.. We might just go to dinner and have a Smallville marathon. I did buy him a Taylor Swift cd though.. Cheesy I know but hey he thinks she is hot.. lol
And... He might get me flowers... maybe.... But what I really want is the new CSI: Vegas game for the computer... lol

It's really just a coincidence that this is happening on valentine's day, but I get to see my husband tomorrow for the first time in a little over six weeks. He's been at Ft. Benning in Georgia for army officer training. I'm supposed to be leaving in about six hours and I can't sleep - way too full of hormone-crazed anticipation.

:smileys:​

I'm starting to think you and I would get alone well! :lol:

You need to live closer so we can have a friend to prepare for nasty hangover day with. :p

(Ok, so maybe I don't drink much....but still....)

I have yet to have a decent Valentine's Day.

It's like looking in a mirror! :)

As long as I don't have a repeat of what I did a few years back, I'll manage to salvage the night with a small shred of dignity. :lmao:

It's really just a coincidence that this is happening on valentine's day, but I get to see my husband tomorrow for the first time in a little over six weeks. He's been at Ft. Benning in Georgia for army officer training. I'm supposed to be leaving in about six hours and I can't sleep - way too full of hormone-crazed anticipation.

:smileys:​

LOL Well congrats and we are all rooting for ya!.:thumbup::mrgreen:

It's like looking in a mirror! :)

As long as I don't have a repeat of what I did a few years back, I'll manage to salvage the night with a small shred of dignity. :lmao:

Well, now I'm curious!!!:mrgreen:

I'll be playing violin all day long in my coffee shop dressed in a tux and later, during the weekend I'll take my wife to an Italian restaurant for a romantic dinner.

I haven't EVER done ANYTHING for valentines day even the two years I actually had a girlfriend on valentines day she didn't want to do anything.

I'm not bothered about it either, seems like a bit of a waste of time and isnt much fun when its not a surprise. Funnily enough I'm yet to find a bloke to decides to go ahead and do something anyway after I've said that, you're all the same!!!!!!!!
:lmao:

I have every reason to ignore it this year altogether!:grumpy:

You mean Singles' Awareness Day? Drinking myself blind and making preparations for a nasty hangover on Friday.

Sounds like a great plan :mrgreen:

Funnily enough I'm yet to find a bloke to decides to go ahead and do something anyway after I've said that, you're all the same!!!!!!!!
:lmao:

We are not!! :p

Not giving in to the retail stores, but I am giving in to the hospitality sector.
Taking the wife to Montreal for a romantic weekend.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back