Valentine's Plans

I have no need to celebrate this day.

I have never had a significant other on Valentines Day and I find the hoo har incredibly silly.

I'll probably play some World of Warcraft, and crack open a can of beer as well as watch one of my DVDs.

So, just a regular day, for me.

David

Taking her out to dinner in the city and then I have to go home and pack up my stuff. Dinner should be delicious though.

Heading out to Indiana for a bowling tournament tomorrow.

I'll be playing violin all day long in my coffee shop dressed in a tux and later, during the weekend I'll take my wife to an Italian restaurant for a romantic dinner.
Oh, and I'd love to sit there and listen and buy a bunch of stuff so you didn't toss me out! :lol:

That sounds so fun! :heart: Why oh why do you have to live so far away??? I hope someone gets some pics so we can see.

Hubby wants to go to the GYM tonight. :roll: We don't really do anything for V-day. So, if I can get out of going to the gym and have a fire and a decent bottle of wine with a pizza, I'll consider myself ahead.

[video=youtube;LTnq268y2ms]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTnq268y2ms"]Not Safe For Work[/video]

:biglaugh:

Going to a banquet and then going out drinking. What else is there to do on a Thursday evening?

I'm not bothered about it either, seems like a bit of a waste of time and isnt much fun when its not a surprise. Funnily enough I'm yet to find a bloke to decides to go ahead and do something anyway after I've said that, you're all the same!!!!!!!!
:lmao:

She never appreciated it when I'd try to do something for her any other time so there was no point.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back