DarknGorgeous

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
AmandaVampireCopyright.jpg

heh heh that's pretty damn good, nice and 'in your face' composition....I think you need more detail in the eyes though, vampire eyes are pretty crazy.

Thank you! Yeah I was a bit lost on the eyes, in the original photo her eyes were barely open and when I had made them stand out it didnt look right. To me, at least in this picture and with the shape of her eyes, it made more of an impact being blacked out.

We are suppose to be doing another vampire shoot soon, this time not so scary. I'll be sure to do something great with the eyes.

The Original:
AmandaVampireOriginal.jpg

:hail: Dang girl. Nicely done. Love those teeth. With your ps skills, you could fix the eyes. You do great stuff. :thumbup::thumbup:

Thank you Chiller! Yeah the teeth came out really neat and the blood looks almost real...I kept comparing an old photo I did of a vampire to this new one and wow, I have gotten alot better with PS.

Old Vampire Photo I Made About 2 Years Ago: Big Differance! Haha
VampireCopyright.jpg

I know this isn't the point, but I really like your eyebrows.

Neat shot, I didn't know it was ps until I read the other comments, but I'm also very new to ps so please don't make fun. :) Good work.

Most reactions

Back