various animal photos- feedback please :)

Meagz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone,

im new to this so any feedback or critisism i receive can only help me to get better at taking photos! A couple of the images i have no longer got on my computer or camera so have scanned them onto the computer, so the quality isnt as good as it was and there are some marks showing.

Let me know what you think:)

Image one:
IMG_2507.jpg

Image Two:
IMG_1592-1.jpg

Image Three:
IMG_0363-1.jpg

Image four:
IMG_0337-1.jpg

Scan one:
scan0007-1.jpg

Scan Two:
scan0008-1.jpg

Thankyou:)

I noticed that the first 2 photos were of light colored subjects but that they also had light colored backrounds. I would have more of a difference between light and dark. All of the photos were good except the lizard which had part of it's body out of focus (unless that's what you were going for).

All of the photos were good except the lizard which had part of it's body out of focus (unless that's what you were going for).

That is called Depth Of Field. And in this shot it works very nicely to isolate the head. Great job on that shot. Only thing is it seems like it was shot through glass? With dirt and dust all over it.

Last edited:
That is called Depth Of Field. And in this shot it works very nicely to isolate the head. Great job on that shot. Only thing is it seems like it was shot through glass? With dirt and dust all over it.

Hi,

thanks for the feedback so far.

Matt the picture wasnt taken through glass bu i had it prented out and i deleted it of my computer, so to put it back on the computer i had to scan it. The scanner screen was probably dirty when i scanned it back on hence it has affected the quality of the image. The actual printed picture does not have the look of being taken through glass:D

Most reactions

Back