Various bits of news

CWyatt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.camuswyatt.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1) Am going through several thousand image files from the past couple of months and pulled out seven to put on my website. They're here Camus Wyatt | Latest
These were all with the K-7, two Sigma zooms, and my poor lost/stolen DA 21mm limited.

2) Have just joined a photographers collective called SEA/collectiv, which is a small group of mostly documentary photographers from various interesting backgrounds. They're based in various parts of south-east (hence the SEA) and southern Asia, so in New Zealand I'm a rather far flung member! One thing they do is put out an interesting PDF bi-monthly of documentary photography called MOMENTS. SEA/collectiv is here: SEA/collectiv and here seacollectiv, A Photographers collectiv | Lightstalkers and here sea/collectiv Info | Facebook

3) If you're on facebook, do come along to a page I've started here: Camus Wyatt: Photographs | Facebook
The page has replaced the facebook group I had previously which several of you were on. God knows if many people follow it, but I've found it good to keep me reading/looking at new things to do with photography, and it also serves as a saved list of interesting links, articles and images.

Most reactions

Back