coral.jpg

island.jpg

island2.jpg

jetty.jpg

jetty2.jpg

leaf.jpg

men.jpg

sunset.jpg

What do you think? I love the composition of number 8 but its blurry beyond belief! Never mind I'm heading back in September to concentrate specifically on photography rather than holidaying so hope to get more technically correct images. Thanks for looking!!

Hi, and welcome to the forum! You've got some very interesting shots here (and thanks for numbering them). My faves are #4 (the colours!! But is the horizon straight?), 5 (beautiful colours, and what a view!!), and 8 (great capture of a slice of everyday life there - and the small size downplays the blurriness you mentioned). ~~~ I look forward to seeing more of your pics.

thanks!! I think your right the horizon looks a bit dodgy.. will have a play. I'm going back in September and I hope to do a journalistic shoot of the local inhabited islands and the tsunami damage that still isn't fixed. Also hope to get some "postcard" shots too hehe oh and soak up the rays :wink:

Welcome to the photographic madhouse. A good varied selection of images - pity about the location - will cause jealousy amongs the troops! I like the composition in 6 my favourite. I think a little time in Photoshop or similar will improve these beyond belief - straightening horizons and selective cropping to emphasise you subject. Like me - I learn a lot from others on the forum - there are some superb images postd every day that give the rest of us mere mortals something to aim for. Enjoy!

Most reactions

Back