Jeff Colburn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.thecreativescorner.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi Everyone,

Here are some pictures from my stock site, Stock Photos Arizona - Home Enjoy.

09VbarV0100a.jpg

Petroglyphs from the V bar V ranch

08-11-Changing-Colors-08FCOL0213---small.jpg

Aspens changing color in Flagstaff, Arizona

09RAINBOW0063a-small.jpg

Rainbow over the Red Rock of Sedona, Arizona

08SBRIN0078a.jpg

The Brins Mesa Fire in Sedona, Arizona

Have Fun,
Jeff

<sigh>....:( when did TPF become free add space...

<sigh>....:( when did TPF become free add space...

Please do explain how this is any more advertising than other people that link to their galleries (with Item's for Sale) or even me that has a link in my sig to my photos which are for sale?

As for the photos. I really like the 3rd and 4th ones...very nice.

Paulk 68 and NateS, I'm glad you liked the photos, and thanks for the compliments. The third photo was tough, I wanted to get more of it, but I was already shooting with an 18mm lens, which is the widest one I have. The fire picture was exciting as the helicopters were flying right over me as they went to get more water to fight the fire. The firemen were amazing, and I can't thank them enough for all they did.

As for those who feel I was blatantly promoting my site, that was not my intent. I just wanted to show some of my work to see what people thought. I add about 60 images a week to my site and plan on showing more images here in the future. My photographs were first published over 35 years ago, and in the ensuing years there's one thing I've learned, there's always more to learn. If you like the pictures I submitted, great, if you want to give me some constructive criticism, that's great too. I'm always open to a good critique of my work. But I honestly don't see how including a link to my site is treating a thread like a billboard. Any photographer who makes money, or wants to, with their photographs would be a fool not to include a link to their site whenever they display their photographs or make a post.

Have Fun,
Jeff

Last edited:
Well said Jeff, and you have lovely photos :) I epecially like the third image.

Thanks dwol.

Besides, if I was trying to drum up business as a photographer, I wouldn't look for it on a forum full of photographers / competitors.

Have Fun,
Jeff

Most reactions

Back