Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Haven't been too active here since my mom passed, but I'm back! :hug::

Vdub show this past weekend..

62zlzlv.jpg

6f5i7ti.jpg

4m7hras.jpg

I like the last one the best, but on my monitor it looks a little dark (this could, and probably is, my monitor though as I am at work and it is not color corrected). On a side note, did you draw that tag of your name yourself?

I would agree, I love the way number 3 came out!!! Kudos

I have to ask, how did you do your logo like that...I would love something like that but I have failed over and over again trying to design something like that on PS...

no 3 is my favorite in this series, i would like to see a horizontal shot of no.2 if you have it. Is it the weather, I think the color ones look dark and a tad flat.

It is the weather, it was rather awful that morning but it brightened up a lot as the day went on. There are quite a few more, I might throw them up later :)

I have to ask, how did you do your logo like that...I would love something like that but I have failed over and over again trying to design something like that on PS...

My buddy Alfaro actually made that one up for me, he's done some amazing logo work for Twotonz and Kutty Photography. Heres his website http://www.alfaroairbrushdesign.com/ He's an amazing artist :)

Most reactions

Back