Veet's Bladeless Razor. Opinions?

photong

Typo Queen
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I hear more bad things than good. There's even an online petition somewhere (I didn't bookmark it) to get it off the shelves claiming the product has damaging products.

I don't understand why it works on some people and not others. Actually maybe some people don't use it properly (the site has a lot of 'rules' on how to use it) or they have sensitive skin and are just in denial (and vise versa).

Had anyone used this? I would love to find something. I've used Nair and it hurt a lot. I think that is because I had a cut on my leg and it got inside.

Shaving does nothing. And my legs always look so ugly after I shave (you can see the stubble merge, you can feel or get to it but you can see it! It looks like black dots everywhere.) Seriously they look better with hair an inch long (I think there's where it is right now) growing from them.

I don't know if I should waste the money (10 dollars), or not deal with it and just don't wear shorts dresses or skirts this summer, or pay about around 25 (could be more…heck if I like it and it works, I’ll invest in my own wax warmer thingie) for my first leg wax job that I doubt will go well ;)

http://www.veet.co.uk

I just want to see if anyone has an opinion or know of anyone else’s. I can't find anything too useful online. Thank you guys! :heart:

I dunno about that particular product ...
I use an epilady that pulls em out at the roots.Takes ages for the hair to grow back ( 3-4 weeks ).

http://www.epilady.com/epigirl.asp

I'd say invest in an epilady ( if you can handle the discomfort ). I've had my epilady for about 12 years (sheiit its lasted a while now I think about it, wow.. )
Failing that , go the wax route. Get it professionally done the first few times. The more you wax ( or epilady) , the finer the hair becomes over time.

The things us girls do to ourselves in the quest for vanity ... :roll: :lol:

Luminosity said:
I use an epilady that pulls em out at the roots.Takes ages for the hair to grow back ( 3-4 weeks ).

I'd say invest in an epilady ( if you can handle the discomfort ). I've had my epilady for about 12 years (sheiit its lasted a while now I think about it, wow.. )
Failing that , go the wax route. Get it professionally done the first few times. The more you wax ( or epilady) , the finer the hair becomes over time.

im not quite sure why, but this thread is damn sexy....

md

MDowdey said:
Luminosity said:

md

Matt....if they were discussing how to boil a suet pudding you'd find it sexy!

MDowdey said:
Luminosity said:

md

Silly boy. If you find it so sexy, why don't you try and pull your leg hair out and see how sexy it feels?

For fun/out of bordum I used to tweeze my legs hairs out. It didn't last long because it hurt so much. I prefer this pain than a headache or sore limb :D

Luminosity said:

Thanks sweetie. Now I need to find a price :) But if it's too much, I won't be able to get it for a while.

I guess no skirts n dresses for me this summer! I'll be swimming in mah pool alone :)

im not a cross dresser or olympic swimmer, ill keep my leghair thanks!!

md

MDowdey said:
im not a cross dresser or olympic swimmer, ill keep my leghair thanks!!

md

Well, hurry up and become one of those because it's fun.

My boyfriend refuses to touch my legs. I'm that bad :)

Hairy leg chicks can be hot, within reason of course. Before you go ewww gross and tell me i am icky. this is for all the guys that have had a long term girlfriend/wife. They enevitably start slacking on the leg hair, and you still don't turn em down for sex.

Havoc said:
Hairy leg chicks can be hot, within reason of course. Before you go ewww gross and tell me i am icky. this is for all the guys that have had a long term girlfriend/wife. They enevitably start slacking on the leg hair, and you still don't turn em down for sex.
As long as it's not hairy armpits... I can handle a bit of leg hair. Definately won't turn down sex for hairy legs.

I use an epilady too, they run about 40 bucks on ebay for new ones (I dont think they sell Used ones but I dont know who would buy one anyway)

I think that veet stuff is supposed to be a thinner version of Nair, Ive seen friends leave stuff like that on for the prescribed amount of time and have chemical burns so Ive never used it myself and wouldnt really recommend it unless your a really hairy ape.

Most reactions

Back