Velvia!!!

nealjpage

multi format master in a film geek package
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a new love. Don't tell, ok? C & C welcome.

:heart:

Too bad the scans ruin the full effect of it. :(

Scanners can indeed ruin a lot sometimes. However, I'm betting #3 is drop-dead gorgeous in its original, mighty Velvia form. :lol: Love those bright purple flowers!

You still have some impressive richness of color on the first one, too. I can clearly see the blue metal through that red rusty thing-a-ma-bob.

Impressive!

Of the group, I find the last one the most puzzling, composition wise....I don't know what the object is and there's not much to look at in the image.

Scanners can indeed ruin a lot sometimes. However, I'm betting #3 is drop-dead gorgeous in its original, mighty Velvia form. :lol: Love those bright purple flowers!

You still have some impressive richness of color on the first one, too. I can clearly see the blue metal through that red rusty thing-a-ma-bob.

Impressive!

Of the group, I find the last one the most puzzling, composition wise....I don't know what the object is and there's not much to look at in the image.

Yeah, I had trouble making that last one, too. :er: It's supposed to be the morning glory where water drains out of an old log pond. The metal piece is what holds the grate closed so logs or children don't clog up the drain. I couldn't get a different vantage point. Oh well. At least the colors are nice.

i love velvia, i have a photoshop plugin that can give digi pics a film look to them, and velvia is one of them, kodachrome, ecktachrome, EES, all of those good ones.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back