Vendor

'Daniel'

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
vendorcopy0jy.jpg

Daniel

Its a market that comes to Manchester around christmas, it's infront of the town hall. They're mostly german people who own the stalls and they sell various things. There also places like this that sell hot food (german sauasges, mulled wine, kebabs etc. Some fried some cooked over massive charcoal fires. The smell is great and it's really bustling. A bit too bustlin to get many photos because its alot fo stuff in not a very large area so is a bit cramped.

god i love the weihnachtsmarkt more then anything ever.

So you get a "mobile Weihnachtsmarkt" to Manchester. Great! We have them all over the place here now, every village have their own on one or the other of the coming weekends, and the bigger towns and cities have weeklong Weihnachtsmärkte (that is the plural in German) up now.

I really dig the shaft of light here! I guess, you do, too, eh? Did it make you take this photo? With me, it would have!

LaFoto said:
I really dig the shaft of light here! I guess, you do, too, eh? Did it make you take this photo? With me, it would have!

Yeah it did. I was planning on taking one from a different angle but then saw the shaft of light and moved to this angle. thanks alot for the comments

Week long! I assume they are bigger than the one here although it was pretty big. Probably 60-70 stalls.

nice one 'Daniel'. love the ray!

This is a good one. I like how the shaft of light leads the eye to the worker, taking you naturally from outside the stall to the hustle and bustle of the inside - left to right. Nice capture of a challenging area. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back