Venezuelan Passion

This is some awesome work Corinna. That first shot is amazing. Very well done.:D

the very first one looks as good as a Nat Geo qualifying shot ! very, very well done indeed.

Oh :oops: that is quite some praise, sayambhu! Thank you so.
I hear I should clean the first up a little more and get rid of the loudspeaker on the right (big grey box) and the flashes out of the audience (bright white spots, also on the right). I think I'll do it!!!

Oh :oops: that is quite some praise, sayambhu! Thank you so.
I hear I should clean the first up a little more and get rid of the loudspeaker on the right (big grey box) and the flashes out of the audience (bright white spots, also on the right). I think I'll do it!!!

no - I mean it ! if i were to vote only one amongst the best photos I had seen throughout today, it would be this one. it reminded me instantly of a shot of one of my colleagues at nat geo - have a look at number 9 here : http://www.touzonphoto.com/portfolio_documentary_san_miguel.htm, and tell you what, your photograph is much better than this simple one ! yes, its true, it needs the cleaning you mentioned. I also felt you have strong highlights on the faces of the audience. would like to see the bottom part of the image a less brighter. great job !

Thank you so much for your words, Sayambhu!

I edited my initial post in order to add the edited version of the photo which I made after I had heard all your suggestions. If I had made the audience faces even darker, it would have begun to look "wrong", though. It begins to feel "wrong" in the boy with the cap on the far left already ... but the Count who lives in my village (a real Count! No kidding!) can still be seen :D. (He is more to the right, white shirt, face hidden by some red whoosh of her dress, and next to him someone has risen his camera to his eyes).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back