venturing into the strobist world. c&c much appreciated!

PatrickCheung

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i recently received my Yong Nuo CTR-301P recievers and transmitters :p here are my first few shots with them. (anyone know how to replace the battery in the transmitter btw?)

nobody really comments on my stuff so i guess just sharing is fine, but if you've got anything to say :O please do.

Pink Box (yup, its very off center... i noticed a few hours uploading, fixed it, considered re uploading it... nah. too lazy.)
4264676982_bc20183c2a_b.jpg

and what's inside...
4266676103_a25eb89bed_b.jpg

:]

The first picture does nothing for me.

The second picture is cool. Although its a bit dark, I like the tone and shadows to the shoe. Keep it up. There's tons of possibilities now that you're venturing into the strobist world.

I like that second shot, the lighting looks good. Though I still fail to understand why people always take photos of their shoes...

thanks for commenting guys!

i agree the first shot is really boring, but theres something i like about it... i'm not sure what.

the second shot i was kinda going for a darker shoe and brighter background for contrast :O but it might be too dark... i dont know

fokker: :p its a sneakerhead thing. when you drop a few grand on your shoes, you wanna show them to the world haha

haha yup. a few grand. i gotta get out of the sneaker game and spend more on lighting equipment :(

:p thanks for the input :]

Most reactions

Back