Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks for looking. :)
Comments welcome.
986058854_e9tgc-L.jpg

986021533_vzBPi-L.jpg

986022315_eX44S-L.jpg

Thanks Morpheus! Appreciate the feedback :)

I think they are all really good. maybe an hdr on the first cause i love the reflection, just wish it wasnt so dark in spots, but either way im diggin. maybe ida gotten completely centered in the wood strip on the 3rd. but again i still like em.

I love #1. I like the contrast between dark and light. Plus the reflection is super nice.

#2 is well done, too.

#3, I don't care for. I'm not sure why. I've been staring at it for the last few minutes, but all I can come up with is the colors are a little less saturated than the others.

Good shots!

I don't like 2 because it's too symmetrical. I tried a few times to get a more off-center perspective, but cars kept getting in the way and I wasn't lovin' it enough to keep trying.

The lighting was very difficult for #1 - I was down in a gorge in the middle of the day. Had I had my tripod in stead of a monopod I would had set up some shots for HDR or something similar. Oh well. Instead, I took a crapload of shots with different lenses and settings and hoped I got some things to play with. I shoot RAW plus jpeg and these 3 were quick jpeg edits.

I was down in the center of the frame below, about 1/3 of the way up from the bottom of the frame.

986412403_6XsJh-L.jpg

I love 1 and 3.. 3 would of been nice if someone was in the bridge kinda looking out.. I like pictures with people in them... but that's me....We are going to VT on Tuesday.. I can't wait ..

Whereabouts in Vermont did you take these? I was actually just up there in the area of Lake Bomoseen and the Poultney River.

I like #1. The difficulty with #2 and #3 is just the disparity between the shadows in the covered bridge and the bright light outside. Perhaps experimenting with some fill light on #3 might have revealed a bit of wood grain and brought the foreground details of the bridge out a bit more.

Rivers can be really difficult to shoot if the light isn't perfect... the dynamic range is just so huge most of the time.

Whereabouts in Vermont did you take these? I was actually just up there in the area of Lake Bomoseen and the Poultney River.

I like #1. The difficulty with #2 and #3 is just the disparity between the shadows in the covered bridge and the bright light outside. Perhaps experimenting with some fill light on #3 might have revealed a bit of wood grain and brought the foreground details of the bridge out a bit more.

Rivers can be really difficult to shoot if the light isn't perfect... the dynamic range is just so huge most of the time.

Quechee Gorge and Woodstock (along RT 4). It was one of those "get in the car and drive till you see something interesting" days. I was actually in search of a lone tree and some barns. I ended up with covered bridges and a gorge. :lmao:Beautiful day but the light was a ***** and I didn't feel like spending the night. Definitely a return visit in the works.

:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back