Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
:smileys:

.. what did you expect? ;)

flame.jpg

TheFinisher3 said:
Mom says not to play with fire though. :D

I like playing with fire in any respect ;)

Just give it a try, it is fun!

I did not expect anything different :badangel:
And it is great fun to play with fire ... for photography's sake ... and otherwise? I am too shy to try but feel I'd love to :oops: ... Heehee :lol:

Great picture... I play with fire way to often... hense the lack of hair on my arms and legs for most of the year... I think one day my body will give up and just stop regrowing it because I'm going to just burn it off again anyways lol...

.. i once burnt part of my hair while playing with fire (i was about 10 then i reckon) .. and I burnt part of my parents carpet (even younger then ) ;)

Oh well, that is actually nothing.
Not that I have great stories to tell of my own life. I have always been quite afraid of fire.
But my dear husband at 13 ... erm ... I ought not to tell you this but ... cough-cough ... the fire he accidentally caused brought out the military in the end to dig ditches in order to stop it from spreading ... erm :oops:. THAT was a fire!!! (No photos of it though, anywhere. My father-in-law prefers not to think of it much, even now!)

fmw said:
Hot indeed. It must take magic to control the frame to your liking. :)

I have to admit the crop is corrected with photoshop, but this and resizing is all the manipulation done in postprocessing.

Actually, I did a series of these on an outdoor birthday party when I got bored of taking pictures of the guests ;)

BoblyBill said:
Great picture... I play with fire way to often... hense the lack of hair on my arms and legs for most of the year... I think one day my body will give up and just stop regrowing it because I'm going to just burn it off again anyways lol...

hahaha!

as I said, summer garden party ;) try it yourself oldnavy!

nah yeah.... knowing you I expected a blond girl with long legs :D

Most reactions

Back