vertical panorama

mygrain

Friend to nose goblins everywhere
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey Folks...I just finished piecing this guy together. any input? Thanks!!

lightpoleweb.jpg

Might try it at a different time of day, where the light would not be so harsh. that way you might get a better sky. The bottom, after the retaining wire, seems a bit dark to me, is it your shadow falling on the pole maybe? I really like the concept though, and the stitching is spot on.

Nope...not my shadow but it was a real cloudy day. it was taken with a 1960's agfa half frame point and shoot 35mm. I probably need to adjust exposure as i came down teh pole...maybe next time. It takes twice as many shots on a roll (36exp=72exp) . I have the entire inside of a van in about 50 shots I'm trying to piece together now.
Thanks!!

Oh wait the pole is darker on the bottom...it's been treated with some tar substance to keep weather and pests away.

mygrain said:
Nope...not my shadow but it was a real cloudy day. it was taken with a 1960's agfa half frame point and shoot 35mm. I probably need to adjust exposure as i came down teh pole...maybe next time. It takes twice as many shots on a roll (36exp=72exp) . I have the entire inside of a van in about 50 shots I'm trying to piece together now.
Thanks!!

Oh wait the pole is darker on the bottom...it's been treated with some tar substance to keep weather and pests away.

i would not adjust the exposure on the pole itself. If you do the background probalby will not line up, besides the pole itself. I would just wait for a clear day or one with a cloud in the background that does not break the pole. Or if you sit long enough one that sits right at the top of the pole. Course that is just me.

Most reactions

Back