VERTIGO, anyone?

Tatiana

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello hello, I'm at a place called... well, not yet :-|

anyway, I just wanted to know if anyone's got tickets to see U2 and if so, when/where and could you please share stuff like pics and set lists and whatever??? pretty please with a cherry on top??? I'm going to the Barcelona concert in August, so I still have to wait another 4.5 months :grumpy:

I'm soooo excited! :cheer:

:band: UNO, DOS, TRES, CATORCE!!!

Ok, time to start acting my age again.

à +

hmm nope, not me, I'm not a fan of U2 but have a nice time in August :)

Hmm. I like U2. But am not seeing them

(You got me all excited by the name of this thread... My favourite band is called INvertigo... (but they broke up) but before that they were called Vertigo... and a couple of them are actually out of Pseudo Echo (ya know... Won't you take me to, a funky town))

I tried to get tickets but they sold out in record time and now the ones that are on sale are at phenomenal prices! *Sigh*

Awww...I'm sorry to hear that! My boyfriend and I tried to get tickets to go see the Chicago Cubs this year at Wrigley field, and had the same problem. :(

Sorry to hear you couldn't get tickets... I'm pretty sure scalpers will rot in hell :grumpy:

Hehehehe, I hope so!! Still, I managed to brighten my day by purchasing weekend tickets to a local festival with lots of great bands playing, so that makes me happy.

Tatiana said:
Hello hello, I'm at a place called... well, not yet :-|

anyway, I just wanted to know if anyone's got tickets to see U2 and if so, when/where and could you please share stuff like pics and set lists and whatever??? pretty please with a cherry on top??? I'm going to the Barcelona concert in August, so I still have to wait another 4.5 months :grumpy:

I'm soooo excited! :cheer:

:band: UNO, DOS, TRES, CATORCE!!!

Ok, time to start acting my age again.

à +

hey
they're coming to Portugal in August too, i wish i could see them, have fun!!!

U2 Rocks!!! :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back