memphis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bluesicon.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
clark_tower_hexar.jpg

Cool shot. Looks to be a very little bit of distortion, which can't really be helped without new glass. The clouds add a nice touch.

midget patrol said:
Cool shot. Looks to be a very little bit of distortion, which can't really be helped without new glass. The clouds add a nice touch.

the distortion was intentional --- if you use any 35, 50, or 90 lens and shoot up a tall building you will get distortion - unless you have the specail made architectual lense ---

this was shot with a konica hexar

nice shot memphis,

did you adjust the sky to give the building its halo effect or is it the 'au natural' look?

and ignore me if i'm teaching whats already common knowledge but you can adjust the distortion in photoshop quite easily - to accentuate or otherwise.

Filter - distort - spherize

it only takes small tweaks of about -4 to -6%

i've got to admit that i like photos of buildings once they've been straightend up a bit.

regards,
Surge

When I read the title to this thread I was expecting to see a photo taken from a high point looking down but not the other way round. Looking up from the safety of the street would not give me vertigo. The other direction does, though ;).

Most reactions

Back