(Very) Early morning sunrise

I think it's okay to bump. :p

I really like this shot. The colors vary a lot.. red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple. It's all there. Haha.

The only criticism I can provide is that you should clone out the tiny poles in the distance.

Great work man.

When they were there, I think, then they were there. There is no need to clone out anything from this photo. They are so tiny ... not even you, as the photographer, noticed them. And I didn't either. All I see is that you must have got up REALLY early (!) (or stayed up all night, which is another possibility, of course ;)), and the rich colours of this really early sunrise. Wonderful to have some water across which you could take the photo, the reflection enhances the effect a lot, of course.

I love, love, love this shot! It is not something that is usually seen (how early was it?) The colors are fantastic. I love how the yellow fades into blue. It's amazing! The reflections in the water really add to the shot too. I didn't even notice to poles either. As LaFoto said, if they were there, they were there. :)

i like this one
only thing i would change, is the horizon isnt quite level. and it bugs me a lil :mrgreen:

To be honest, I hadn't noticed that the horizon was off. Im still not sure it is, I think the sloping part of the horizon in the left hand part of the shot may trick the eye.

Thanks for all the comments, sunrise was at 4:44AM on this morning, I stayed up all night - was so worth it though. The light coming over the horizon was breathtaking, literally.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back