Very First Try - C&C Please?

Wow, I had to highlight most of the post just to read them. haha

@ OP, everyone has to start some where. I would suggest slowing down and putting some extra thought into what you're capturing. Good luck and keep shooting.

@ Bitter Jeweler

Sorry for the late reaction.
After finding my camera I figured that it would be nice to to give it a try,
so I went into my yard and took some pictures. :)

No problem.
If you want C&C, I would like to know what you want comments on.
Are these just test shots? Do you want tech comments? Is there important social comentary you are trying to convey? I am happy to give you C&C, but you have to help me, help you.

*I used darker pink for the old fogey.

*I used darker pink for the old fogey.
That's plural damnit. Foggies... or AM I an island....

All kidding aside, it's been fun btw, Catastrophie, these really do have the appearance of a snapshot. There's nothing wrong with that because they capture moments that will never happen again. However, what you have posted..... do you really think they need C&C? Did you really put some thought into the image prior to pushing the shutter release? Be honest with yourself. This IS NOT a slam. Everybody starts somewhere. Gawd, you should see some of my stuff.... even from last week. But I do try to think of what it is that I want to say with my images. I can only suggest you do something similar.

Keep shooting, keep laughing and keep posting..........

Well...... my birthstone is dirt, so you might be on to something there........ and I can still Roll with the best of 'em.

@Kundalini

That is a very nice written paragraph, and I will start posting in Black. :)

@Threesia

Thank you, I will keep that in mind.

@Bitter Jeweler

I'm not really sure, I would say that they're test shots, to see how the camera works etc.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back