Very interesting...

bnz506

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Entry from Thom Hogan's site. Dont know how true that is but its interesting.

For the lazyz I bolded.
thomhogan said:
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It Wasn't My Imagination, After All
A few days ago, as I was packing my cameras for yet another trip, I got the distinct feeling that, well, they were heavier. I decided I was just imagining things, so off I went, determinedly shouldering the load.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]At the airport gate waiting for my flight I happened to run into my old friend from the university, Dr. Loof Lirpa and I shared with him my silly thought about my camera feeling heavier.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Oh, but you're quite correct, you know," said Dr. Lirpa. "You see, photons are unique in the physical world--they have no mass. But what does you digital camera do? Well, it captures those photons in a photosite and converts them to electrons, and electrons most certainly have mass. You must have been taking lots of pictures in order to be able to feel the difference because electrons are very, very light. But if you collect enough of them, the mass will eventually be measurable."[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So there you have it, folks: digital cameras, like humans, gain weight over time. Just another reason to upgrade you camera every couple of years, it seems...[/FONT]

May have been believable if the doctor wasn't named in reverse!!:lmao:

"Loof Lirpa"

Didn't notice that when I read it at first! :lol: :lmao: :lol:

I almost believed it. I don't have sharp eyes, that's why.

Hehe cant believe you guys caught it so quick.

Wish I found it during april fools but I havent been on that site in a while.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back