Very New but trying to sell. Feedback please!

Robert Kaleta

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
To be honest with you i don't think that you're good enough to be selling your photos yet. Work on your technique, read some books, spend some time on the forum but don't try to be a "pro" when you're obviously not ready. I've seen some shots in your gallery that are underexposed, soft and blurred. This is unacceptable in the commercial world (unless you're an artist and you can explain it ;)

So my advice would be to go out take some photographs and learn the technique.

EDIT
I didn't start this thread. I replied to it but then the first post disappeared so it looks like i created it.

To be honest with you i don't think that you're good enough to be selling your photos yet. Work on your technique, read some books, spend some time on the forum but don't try to be a "pro" when you're obviously not ready. I've seen some shots in your gallery that are underexposed, soft and blurred. This is unacceptable in the commercial world (unless you're an artist and you can explain it ;)

So my advice would be to go out take some photographs and learn the technique.

and what is this in reference to?

There are a few threads like this on here today...first post gone, first replier talking to himself. Very odd until you figure out that there was another post.

I was replying to another post which have now disappeared. It probably was deleted by the person who started this thread.
See what people do after some critique ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back