Very Stupid Question Involving A Canon Battery Charger

Miaow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
s7.invisionfree.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hmm this is probably a stupid question - But my daughter pulled the cord out of the battery charger (is a removable one etc) and I was wondering if there is a specific way it has to go back in - it doesnt seem to have anything written on it to suggest that though?

---------

Last edited:
My guess would be to unscrew it, unclip it, or pry it open and try to figure out where the wires were connected to. Then solder them into place again. The easy route is to go on ebay and get a cheap third party charger.

It's not broken - the cord has just come out of the charger (its meant to) the thing is the socket does not have which way up the cord should go back into it?

I spose the problem here could be I'm blonde lol Downloaded a pdf on the charger (CB-2LWE) and again it just has plug in the cord (doesn't specify a particular way) the cords the same shape etc so goes in either way....You would think it would matter on the direction?

Umm try plugging it in one way if that does not work flip it over. :lol:

It doesn't matter which way it goes. I have the same charger and I know what you're talking about.

Umm try plugging it in one way if that does not work flip it over. :lol:

LOL yeah have done that and it appears to work fine lol Just would hate to find out i'd put it in the wrong way or something lol - It's sorta got me intrigued on if it does or doesnt matter with this cord (which you would sorta thinbk it would ???? )

It doesn't matter which way it goes. I have the same charger and I know what you're talking about.

Thanks :) Well at least I know I havent done something wrong lol

I guess I have the CB-5L but I looked and it's basically the same type of cord where you can flip it over and plug it in either way.

Looks like yours is UK version?

I guess I have the CB-5L but I looked and it's basically the same type of cord where you can flip it over and plug it in either way.

Looks like yours is UK version?

I'm in Aus but the UK could be same power supply etc as here (not sure though on what they have there). Seems weird in a way to have a cord that can go in either way...

Most reactions

Back