Vibrant Past

You sure know how to compose a picture Airic. Enjoyed all the pictures but if I was pressed to pick one the fifth with the candles really draws my attention. Such versatility.

eromallagadnama said:
I wonder if it's possible to nominate an entire series for POTM??????? These are great Airic :) Can't choose a fav they're all so good, but really like the framing with the trees in the first...

Wow! Thanks.

Eric

ERIC! neat shots dude! :mrgreen:
they have a wonderful quality about them.. well all your shots do
#2,5,6,9 :thumbsup: love em
the b/w on the chair and shadow shot is awesome
Thanks for sharing :D

eromallagadnama said:
I wonder if it's possible to nominate an entire series for POTM??????? These are great Airic :) Can't choose a fav they're all so good, but really like the framing with the trees in the first...

No kidding... I especially like tho one with the packages.

Fantastic work Airic I like them all but I love #2, 3, 5, 6 and #9. Even if you don't do photography professionally I would have to say you take shoots as if you did! Your shots are some of the best I have seen and better than most professional advertising shots I see everyday at work.

Randog said:
Fantastic work Airic I like them all but I love #2, 3, 5, 6 and #9. Even if you don't do photography professionally I would have to say you take shoots as if you did! Your shots are some of the best I have seen and better than most professional advertising shots I see everyday at work.

Again Wow! Thanks for the great compliments everyone. Just doing what I love best. It is great to have such exposure like this forum.

Eric

Outstanding series, all beautifully saturated and composed. The second and fith really standout to me, but they are all very good.

great series, love the first 3 especially and the lighting in the chair photo. I'm with everyone else here, I always look forward to your posts...

OMG the second one is sooooo cool!!! how did you take it?!!?!?!?!

Another great series.. I can not pick a favorite (they all tie!).

Steve :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back