Victoria

pilgrim

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I took a walk arond victoria yesterday after work, here's what came of it. :)

442058.JPG

Do you find the light almost looks out of place? Like I pasted it in there.. I never did, but I keep thinking it doesn't look right :?
442059.JPG

442060.JPG

It's to bad the "e" from "coke" is outa the shot, I might of had a potential coke add on my hands :roll: .
442061.JPG

I really don't like the glow coming from the edges of the church, but I'll live with it :x .
442062.JPG

442065.JPG

If any of the pictures are too small I can post a somewhat larger version.

Troy

WOW!!!! :shock:

the second one if definately my favorite, the light looks very cool, and i love how the blue of the building and the sky go together

The first and second one are the ones that stood out. The blue in the second picture is really nice and sets a good mood. I don't find the light out of place since I can see how it normally looks with your third picture. It does kind of show up out of nowhere though. Maybe zoom back and get part of the post so that we have some orientation, but definitely keep the light in the picture. It creates a really good contrast against the blue sky.

These are all very nice yo! I love number 3. I'm a sucker for those types of shots. :D

excellent work again troy! i like all the first four, number one is good because it had to look a couple of times to tell if those were birds. :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the comments guys! Looking over them again I'm liking the last two more and more, I think the moon and church "could" have been a gooder, but I missed out on something. And the the last one of the vent is calling for a re-shoot.

Troy

vonnagy said:
... had to look a couple of times to tell if those were birds.
it's not birds. the one in the air is a flying saucer, and then those are the alien armies coming to liberate earth

hey,
#2 - :heart:
#3 - :heart:
#4 - almost :heart: - i would play with composition here - its almost ok, but theres something "not quite" -;))
did you crop it or not? i mean from the top - cause i cant see your decission here -> to crop the top or not - hmmm...i think that indecision here bothers me most -;)

great shots :D

My vote goes for 2 and 4. I love the contrasting colors in the second one and the reflection on the table and how the red stands out yet blends in with its surroundings in number 4. Nice work.

anua said:
hey,
#2 - :heart:
#3 - :heart:
#4 - almost :heart: - i would play with composition here - its almost ok, but theres something "not quite" -;))
did you crop it or not? i mean from the top - cause i cant see your decission here -> to crop the top or not - hmmm...i think that indecision here bothers me most -;)

great shots :D

I never did any croping to this picture.. do you think it would benifit from it? like bring the top down on the can to where the relfection of the can ends, so there is the same amount showing on both the can and the relection... :? I dunno if that made any sense or not :wink:

Thanks for all the kind comments everyone :D

Most reactions

Back