voodoocat

))<>((
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.voodoocat.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What do you like? Looking forward to any new titles?

My all time favorite game has been the Civilization series. I've logged many, many, many hours into that game. I love the Grand Theft Auto series.

Game I'm looking forward to most right now is the sequel to Max Payne. I loved the first one. 2 comes out on Oct 15th.

I prefer some online games mainly. Wanting to get the MOH breakthough and maybe Call of Duty. Nothing like virtually killing people from a bad day of work or what not.

Course I dont play to often do find myself leaning towards the WWII era games for some reason.

ok, i see that and ill raise you 2 words

DOOM 3

lock this thread. shut the ***** down. pack it up. end of story.

:oops:
md

I'm a big fan of Half Life and Battlefield 1942. I was playing Star Wars Galaxies, but my interest for it has died some.

Excuse me though cause I think I'm gonna play a bit of 1942.

I chose "older system". Similar to my taste in camera gear, I'm rockin' out on the Sears PONG!!

I chose older systems as well. I dont like the way the 3D games are, and prefer the old side scrolling games. :0) 1937 was a good fighter pilot game, and the pc version "Raptor: Call of the shadows" was good. :0) But I mostly play yahoo dominoes and gin. :0)

manda said:
pacman on ATARI is even better dewberry

The best games for atari was:

Spiderfighter *doesnt know how many days in total he played that one as a kid*
Adventure
Snoopy and the Red barron
and pitfall

I loved pitfall. I just can't play those types of games anymore after feeling the intensity of the newer 3d games.

Most reactions

Back