Video Tutorials

Jerry, is this the one you are talking about ?

dvd_ebook.jpg

Firstly, Hello all. Been awhile ;)

IMHO Kelby training isn't a bad deal at all. Granted you can't download the video's but at 20 bucks a month it aint bad at all. Alot of useful info and new vids are added regularly.

"Oh I see my post count is back to 1 and I'm a Noob again....LOL"

Kelby specializes in Photoshop, and in that he is damned good... I am just not too impressed with his photography skills outside PS.

Jerry, is this the one you are talking about ?

dvd_ebook.jpg

Yuppers, that is the one.

I bought/downloaded Perfect Composition today, started it out and am on module 3... so far, it is interesting, but unlike the zone system where it is technical and more clear cut, the composition one offers a bit more leeway to interpretation and difference of opinion.

But, am I learning something new? Yeah, a few things. It is only module 3 so far, so maybe that changes and improves a little more as it moves on.

Kelby specializes in Photoshop, and in that he is damned good... I am just not too impressed with his photography skills outside PS.

Surprising. I found some of the lighting videos informative along with most of the others. No matter how much I think I know somehow I always learn more watching the video's.

Granted for someone just discovering photography it probably wouldn't be THAT much help but seeing this is "Beyond the Basics" forum I think it has alot to offer.

In today's age Photoshop is a powerful tool. Are skills as photographers are paramount but with out such tools as photoshop how would we ever be able to transfer the digital files to something that is held in hand?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back