Vietnam Memorial

Ripnowell45

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some more shots that I took today... Let me know what you think. The more feedback the better I get.

DSC_0080-01.jpg

DSC_0111-01.jpg

DSC_0063-01.jpg

Good captures of a very touching monument. I love how the blue skies and clouds are reflected in the monument in the first one. (I don't recognize where the second one was taken....where is that tableau?) And that third one is very moving, with the flag symbol of freedom reflected in the monument honouring those who died to protect that freedom. The dark skies add to the sombre mood of the pic. Well done.

I love the first one! I can see why you shot the second one....but I have my own little fascination with shooting statues :sillysmi: IMO I think that it could be improved a bit with the background. My eye is instantly taken to all the business going on in the back (i keep looking at the branch and the tunnel thing to the left).

cheers!

Good captures of a very touching monument. I love how the blue skies and clouds are reflected in the monument in the first one. (I don't recognize where the second one was taken....where is that tableau?) And that third one is very moving, with the flag symbol of freedom reflected in the monument honouring those who died to protect that freedom. The dark skies add to the sombre mood of the pic. Well done.
You probably wouldnt recognize it. It is a monument that is in my town not DC. It was built a few years ago and it was the first time I have been there.

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

my favorite is #1... i love the sky! the color is beautiful

Most reactions

Back