View Count Increase

Ajay

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had a couple threads that had been viewed just over 100 times and then in one day the count shot up past 200 on one and 500 on another. Does that ever happen to anyone else? Just seems unlikely to me that that many people would click on a thread in one day, when some threads barely hit 50 views...weird.

Once someone copied a link to one of my threads into a mailing list and it went a bit radio rental

a-1.jpg

Holy cow! Even some of the counts on those other threads are crazy! Did this whole website used to be a lot more active?

Holy cow! Even some of the counts on those other threads are crazy! Did this whole website used to be a lot more active?

well others may disagree but I remember there being a time when there was more replies to threads, but lately people just seem to look and not reply. I think it had something to do with a few members who used to complain about people saying "like it" or "great shot" and it has put some people off from replying

Ah, yes I've come across several threads even now where a few select members complain about users who don't actually critique.
Some people here do seem a bit uptight.
I hate seeing a thread where the photos are so obviously beginner and no one will take the time to let them know how to improve...then others see a low view count and don't bother clicking...

I agree Ajay, I've been busy the last few weeks replying to at least a few threads a day. :D

If anyone wants me to reply/ critique their picture you can always PM me anytime.
toothless.gif

I always try to View low counts first anyways. Assuming the one with high counts have alreády had everything mentioned that needs to be and then i make my way to those.

Most reactions

Back