view from the bridge

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
well... need your help here. I don't know what to think about this pano. It was an evening, about 7 p.m. and there was some kind of smoke above the small island in the middle of the river. I was standing on the brige so I could see everything around. And when I looked at the picture in my PC it turned out to be rather boring and dull. Do you have any ideas how to improve it in pc? I played with colours but my results are rather not impressive. So here's the photo:

waly_pano4.jpg

If you want to play with it, just do it and post. I need a critique on this :)

Well, I can't help you in the area of successful post processing, so all I can do is say that personally I don`t find it as dull as you do since this is all I have ever seen, and I have never been there in person, and I have never had the impressions of the scene that you had with your own eyes, which then made you decide you want to take this photo. So the photo is the only impression I get, and I find it interesting. I like to look at it, I like the little boats crossing the river in front of the island, the harbour cranes in the background, the evening light ------ and I wonder whether you stitched this one together???? It looks like such a wide angle.

yap... LaFoto those are 8 pictures stiched.... and it is almos 180 degrees. I had to cut of the parts of the bridge on both left and right side of the photo, of the brige I was standing on... I spent 2 nights on stiching...

So I guess you are now suffering from the "looked-at-the-photos-for-too-long"-syndrome. You no longer like them. I suffer from that "syndrome" regularly and am beginning not to like my photos taken in Leipzig and Dresden last weekend any longer.

I find this a) brilliant work - mostly so since I haven't got a clue about stitching, and b) a nice and interesting (!) view. And I sooo like how part of the quayside on the left is included in your panorama!

huh thanks :) you know what? I'll go there at night and reshoot... it might be interesting while there's quite a lot of light...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back