Viewing platform.

thanks Walter....I messed with the clouds a bit in #1....it's funny because over on the IR forum I frequent, it was quite popular.....I guess we're a little weird over there lol.....I do also really like the other image which is why I took it.

Very cool Roger. I have an image I fool with every now and again, and eventually I'll get the clouds right. Doing HDR I've found I'm not too fond of the way clouds turn out sometimes. I've been replacing the sky with a single exposure, but there's problems with the selection and detail. I'd rather compose the way I compose rather than to postprocess. I like the long exposure look and have been experimenting. Someday... :)

Very cool Roger. I have an image I fool with every now and again, and eventually I'll get the clouds right. Doing HDR I've found I'm not too fond of the way clouds turn out sometimes. I've been replacing the sky with a single exposure, but there's problems with the selection and detail. I'd rather compose the way I compose rather than to postprocess. I like the long exposure look and have been experimenting. Someday... :)

yes I agree entirely, getting the right balance of real and unreal is an engaging pursuit...I will eventually produce IR images that achieve what I'm looking for.

Most reactions

Back