Vintage Bathroom

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's a photo I didn't really care much for at first (to the point that I almost didn't process it). However, I've just sold a copy of it and am in the process of selling another one...

p256977821-4.jpg

You never know who might like a picture you're not too enamoured with, or who might be in need of a photo to hang on their bathroom wall :)

where did you take that?

This is a really lovely shot. The lighting is nice, and I like the way the colors work together.

I'd really like to see a B&W version of this, invisible. hint hint ;)

I like that it nearly is a monochrome but juuuust enough color to make it really interesting. Such light tones it has a desaturated feel.

Nice.. so cool!
Thank you, SL!

This is a really lovely shot. The lighting is nice, and I like the way the colors work together.
Thank you, Laika :)

I'm thousands of miles away from my Photoshop, so feel free to do the B&W conversion yourself (and don't forget to post it here if you like the results).

I like that it nearly is a monochrome but juuuust enough color to make it really interesting. Such light tones it has a desaturated feel.
...aaand that was exactly the intention --I didn't like how this one looked in colour, at all :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back