Violin Photo cc pls.

El2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I would appreciate C/Cs on this. Thanks :wink:
2974037010_ba82463af1.jpg

I like it. A good attempt. One idea that I use when doing dof on objects like this is go from the actually neck, not the body. Also try a plain back background and flash to add to the effect.

While it's a perfectly fine looking picture, (minus the carpet for a background), as I clicked on the subject I said out loud, "Depth-of-field shot, down the strings." Low a behold, as the page loads, what do I see unfold... Sorry, but it's really hard to do anything original with any kind of stringed instrument. That being said, it seems like you have to learn to take all the cliche shots, before you begin to understand and think of the original ones. So keep up the good work.

Depends what you're going for like mentioned above. Exposure is good though :)

The only think I have to say in any negative connotation is the carpet, it ruins it imo. The DOF is not really an issue for me, I like it to tell you the truth.

I like it. I like how you can see some reflection off the surface.

With the backgroud being a solid color I think it would be cool if the whole violin was in focus, but that maybe hard to do from where you're taking that picture without drastic changes to the rest of the image. I also think the black background would be cool.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back