073118.jpg

073420.jpg

072922.jpg

073505.jpg

073143.jpg

073240.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

Really like #2 and 3. Great work!

I gave up my chinrest a year ago and I really like the tone and it actually feels quite natural. (kept the shoulder rest)

And I am glad you did!
Do that photoshoot, I mean.
For these are such aesthetic pictures to look at! Great.
You could enlarge the first one and sell it as a poster. It is really good. I like the clash of the fine, polished, shiny, reddish wood of the violin and the coarse, untreated one of the deck (steps?). Plus I like what you did to that first picture framewise! Very clever. I wish I had the tools AND the knowledge to use them!

Do I have to say out loud that I like them all? Crispness, light, colours, frames, all perfect? I mean it!

Thanks LaFoto!

voodoocat said:
Really like #2 and 3. Great work!

I gave up my chinrest a year ago and I really like the tone and it actually feels quite natural. (kept the shoulder rest)

Yeah, my neck is very long so I need both the chinrest and the shoulder rest. Also, I like making the chinrests so..... that's another reason to use one. :wink:
I made the chinrest so it only touches directly over the side wall of the violin that way it does not take out much(if any) tone.

Thanks everyone! :)

#2 and 3 for me as well.

your talents know no bounds do they?

excellent work on both the piece and photos!

I like the last one! great captures and very crisp!

Oh! I really like these. What an awesome job. They are so crisp. I LOVE that first shot.

Wow, these are very well done, just beautiful. Very impressive series.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back