VIRGIN - What do you think ?

daithi33

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my Virgin / very first hdr image - just processed tonight !! Not sure if it's overcooked or not or how it is technically :confused: Maybe some hdr junkies/pros could give me some advice and non-hdr junkies /pro's just some opinions..

Thanks,
daithi..

PIMP my Ride...

3028822044_570b3fc3f3_o.jpg

i like that alot maybe pull the car in to more shade or try a diff angle to much glare off the hood

i like that alot maybe pull the car in to more shade or try a diff angle to much glare off the hood

Cheers key,
I'll have a play around with PS to see if I can reduce some of the the glare....

yeah the hood and the sky are a bit bown out, but otherwise good job

too much light in the hood..but in overall. this is a good shot.

i have recently learned how to make an HDR image, and its a fun thing to do. However, in some instances, such as using cars as a subject, they tend to be come much more fantasy like and move away from reality when made into an HDR...people and cars, i have noticed, tend not to look better in HDR format. dont get me wrong, i like the picture, but IMO, it just looks fake.

Thanks for the honest and constructive criticism guys...Without it, it is difficult to improve...

daithi

A couple of details not mentioned so far that would be worth addressing; the seat belt is hanging out of the door, and the wipers are up off the screen. Must admit, I rather like the ethereal glow the bodywork has though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back