Didereaux

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Virginia%2520Beach.jpg

don't take me seriously because I really can't trust myself right now but.... is it a bit oversharpened?

Like it. I see those ocean Kayaks here.

don't take me seriously because I really can't trust myself right now but.... is it a bit oversharpened?

maybe ....I'll have to take a look at the original. this is a shrunk, and extra compressed so that may be it.
-----------------------------

okay, here is an uncropped full size jpg.
IMG_1647M.JPG

Last edited:
I prefer this version.

using tapatalk.

Me too. The second one emphasizes the expanse of ocean, beach, and sky. Plus, the proportions are better.

Now if you would take the exposure down to match the first, then it would come together.

Me too. The second one emphasizes the expanse of ocean, beach, and sky. Plus, the proportions are better.

Now if you would take the exposure down to match the first, then it would come together.

...and if I had done that initially you guys would have dropped the old centered horizon brick on me! ;)

I'd go for somwthing between the two - a little more sky than the first, but not as much as the second.

Like it. I see those ocean Kayaks here.
Where you you think we stole them from? ;)

...and if I had done that initially you guys would have dropped the old centered horizon brick on me! ;)

As for me, I seldom make that comment, only if the centering doesn't make sense compositionally.

Besides; in your second post, the horizon line is not centered vertically anyway. Just enough off-center to generate tension.

maybe ....I'll have to take a look at the original. this is a shrunk, and extra compressed so that may be it.
-----------------------------

okay, here is an uncropped full size jpg.
IMG_1647M.JPG
I like this one much, much better than the first.

Most reactions

Back