Virtual Oil Paintings with Photoshop

bbuttry

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mmkgraphics.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are three of my newest virtual oil and pastel paintings done in Photoshop.

5431242-lg.jpg

4943221-md.jpg

man_orig_small.jpg

Original Photo:

Orig.jpg

absolutely amazing... all done in photoshop?? ... feel free to share x :0) They are beautiful.. you should be very proud x

ooops sorry... just clicked on the link where you can learn how to! coolx

*Wants you to share your secret(s), or at least some advice/direction*

Thanks for the comments. I'd love to see others works of virtual paintings. Anyone else have any? Please submit!

Here's another one I did. It's from a two image composite and done to resemble a pastel painting. All done in Photoshop.

BerberMan.jpg

Brad you are teasing everyone with your great work, are you going to share how you did it?

Brad

All of your paintings are fantastic! I bought your dvd's and they are a great learning tool but how long does it take an average person to learn to paint like you? Will you be offering anymore training dvd's in the near future? How about one on the compositing/pastel technique you used on the Morocco photo? Love your work!

Lowell:D

Thanks Lowell! It's hard to say exactly how long takes -- each person is different of course -- it's like learning anything I guess. Most are able to create a nice portrait after following along on the DVDs.

Here's another portrait I recently painted using the Virtual Oil and Virtual Pastel Techniques on the website.

Grandma_100k.jpg

Most reactions

Back